Surflay's Unique Fluorescent Particles
- The monodisperse polymer particles produced by Surflay Nanotec can be labelled with one or multiple fluorescent dyes
- Applicable fluorescent dyes cover the entire visible range of the electromagnetic spectrum
- Fluorescent labelling of the polymer particles takes place during particle synthesis. Leaching of the dyes is prevented.
- These polymer particles have particularly homogeneous dye distribution within the particle, compared to particles labelled post-synthesis.
- During the labelling phase several fluorescent dyes can be used and the dye concentration can be controlled. Thus the resulting fluorescence intensity can be fine-tuned.
- Finally, fluorescence-labelled polymer particles can be provided with specific functional groups on the surface.
Figure: Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy (CLSM) images of particles with different fluorescent dyes - overlay of transmission and fluorescence channels. Image area: 43 x 43 µmBack to overview